Attendance Registration Advanced
Attendance Registration Advanced is an add-on module for schools that want extra functionalities in the web interface for Attendance Registration.
This module offers you an advanced statistical interface, which makes it easier to monitor attendance, in addition to several other functions. With Attendance Registration Advanced you get:
- A web-based view of the students’ attendance records as well as a statistical interface that gives you an easy overview of how the students are doing in terms of attendance.Students can see their own attendance records, while teachers, student guidance councillors and the school’s managers can see attendance for students and classes relevant to them.The data presented to you, when you log into UMS, depends on whether you are a student, a teacher, a manager or a student guidance councillors. This way you will only see relevant information.
- A Guardian Portal, which allows parents, guardians, employers, social workers and internship mentors to follow a student and monitor his or her progress in school. In the Guardian Portal, you can see the student’s timetable, attendance record and grades. The portal will automatically notify you when something is updated.The portal allows you to monitor several students at the same time, e.g. if you have more than one child attending the school. For more information about the Guardian Portal, please read the following page.
- Attendance reports, which can be printed by the school’s staff in a few clicks. It is possible to make reports for one or more students through the web interface, e.g. based on who teaches a certain class or who is the primary contact for a certain group of students.
- Primary contacts and students can subscribe to a weekly e-mail that summarizes the attendance of the student in question. The e-mail contains attendance for the current week as well as the total attendance registered. This makes it possible to act proactively, before the student risks exceeding the limit for allowed absence and thus reduce the risk of more absence or of the student dropping out of school.
- With Attendance Registration Advanced students can receive an SMS message, when they have been registered as absent. The message shows that the school is engaged in its students and can be used to invite the students back into the classroom.
- Last but not least, it is possible to print attendance registration sheets, which the teacher can use on e.g. field trips or during classes where it is not possible to register attendance on a computer.
Want to know more?
If you would like to know more about this module and how we can help you, please contact us or one of our resellers. You will find all contact information on the Contact page.