Google Apps Sync
UMS integrates to Google Apps with the module Google Apps Sync which:
- Creates users and their e-mail accounts
- Maintains users in Google Apps, i.e. data changes are synchronised to UMS
- Synchronises passwords
- Deletes users who no longer attend the school
Integration to Google Apps quickly becomes profitable
With UMS, the school saves resources by automating many manual tasks:
- Avoid having to program scripts to synchronise the data
- Users are automatically created with data from your student administration system
- It reduces the workload for the IT-department
Want to know more?
If you would like to know more about this module and how we can help you, please contact us or one of our resellers. You will find all contact information on the Contact page.