With SMS Subscription, you can send relevant news to your students automatically. Messages sent by SMS have a better chance of being read than e-mail. Because of this, it makes good sense to use SMS for your student communication, so your students are always up-to-date.
Get automatic SMS notifications
Via SMS Subscription, the students can subscribe to automatic notifications via SMS, when there is relevant information for them. Depending on which modules your school has bought, students can choose to get automatic SMS messages about timetable changes, grades and school-related news.
Students can also choose to receive their timetable for the day, every day of the school week, for instance 2 hours before the first lesson starts. This is a good service to the students and it makes it easier for them to attend school well-prepared and at the right time and place.
Benefits of SMS Subscription
There are many benefits to having SMS Subscription and the module quickly pays for itself:
- Make sure students do not miss class, because they do not have an updated timetable
- Reduces the number of administrative tasks to be done, as the users are up-to-date and well-informed
- Makes it easy for students to be well-prepared
- Students can decide if and when they want to receive their timetable and timetable changes
- Students receive their grades, as soon as they are released
- Students choose for themselves what information they want to receive, making your communication more effective
- Students update their own phone numbers, making sure the school always has the right contact information
Want to know more?
If you would like to know more about this module and how we can help you, please contact us or one of our resellers. You will find all contact information on the Contact page.