Office 365 Sync
With our Office 365 Sync module, you can integrate your student administraion system with Microsoft’s cloud-based solution, Office 365, automatically.
By doing this, the integration automatically creates and maintains users in Office 365, making Office 365 Sync a useful tool for IT- departments wanting fewer manual tasks.
With ADFS, Office 365 Sync can synchronize the students’ usernames and passwords with their AD login, so they only have one username and password for all of the school’s IT-systems.
Benefits of Office 365 Sync
Office 365 quickly pays for itself because it:
- Automatically creates and maintains users in the cloud
- Automatically synchronizes usernames and passwords with the AD login
- Automatically creates users in Azure AD
- Automatically sets language and license settings
- Makes it possible to make security groups, e.g. based on classes
- Makes it possible to choose which functions are active in Office 365, e.g. Skype and Yammer.
Please note: The module itself does not require ADFS or Dir Sync. ADFS is only necessary if you want passwords to synchronize from Office 365.
Want to know more?
If you would like to know more about this module and how we can help you, please contact us or one of our resellers. You will find all contact information on the Contact page.