G Suite Timetable Blocks
G Suite Timetable Blocks is developed for schools that wants to reduce the number of manual tasks connected to using G Suite.
The module automatically creates and maintain the users’ activities in Google Calendar, making sure the timetables are always up-to-date and that you avoid typing errors.
The data can be synchronized to a smartphone, so the user always has an updated calendar within reach.
Integrations with G Suite Timetable Blocks quickly pays for itself
With UMS, the school saves resources by automating many manual processes:
- Eliminates the need for several systems and work processes for the same tasks
- The set-up is done automatically, based on data from the student administration system
- Integration runs via web service
- As everything is done automatically, the workload for the IT- department is reduced
- If a teacher has registered homework for a subject, it is visible in the calendar
Want to know more?
If you would like to know more about this module and how we can help you, please contact us or one of our resellers. You will find all contact information on the Contact page.