Web Timetable is an add-on module for UMS, which gives you timetables for students, teachers, rooms and classes in a simple web interface. Timetable changes are extracted from UMS, which means that the timetables are always up to date.
Timetables, however, is not the only thing this module gives you; through the module, you will get access to other options, giving you even more benefit from UMS:
- Users can choose if they prefer to see their timetable for 1 day at a time, pr. school week (5 days), pr. week or pr. month.
- Teachers can write notes and homework (add-on) for each class, making it easy for students to see what they need to prepare for next class and for instance if there is something they need to bring. It is possible to show homework registered in other systems too.
- Teachers can send our SMS texts to students e.g. in case there are important information they need to get (requires the module SMS Send).
- Teachers can print class lists and timetables to students. This is particularly helpful for students in short courses or course participants (requires the module Merge Letters)
- Teachers can block students’ internet access, e.g. during a quiz (requires the module Internet Block)
Want to know more?
If you would like to know more about this module and how we can help you, please contact us or one of our resellers. You will find all contact information on the Contact page.